For Mother's Day I made these really unique "Lady's Shoe" It is a paper shoe complete with a heel and filled with chocolate. I thought it was a cute idea I found while on the internet. Ellen Hutson is the designer of this template. She made it available on the CK website under Downloads. That is where I found it. If you click on her highlighted name the link I have attached there will take you to the template and directions. Using the template I used a heavier card stock type patterned paper from a Making Memories paper pack for my shoes. I used ribbons, flowers and trim to decorate them.
Aren't they FUN?! It was a bit of a challenge at first in figuring out how to put the pieces together but when I finally figured it out I loved them. Hope you like them too. Have fun making some yourself. They would be perfect at a ladies Tea, teacher gifts , bridal shower etc.
I LOVE your shoes!!! Can you share the website connection or how you cut them out. I would love to give this to the ladies I work with at school as a yearend gift! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteStephanie thanks for stopping by. I have updated this post with the template and directions link. Have fun making your shoes.
ReplyDeletewow these are so darn cute I love them nice job I just found your blog from Stephenie I am now a follower please stop over at my blog and hopefully be a follower this is the linkhttp://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete